Monday, October 22, 2012

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Well, not really but you get the idea!  The winner of the $10 GC to any ebook retailer is..... ( drum roll ).....

Peggy

Woot! I'll email you!

Thank you to all of those who commented and offered up advice! ( BTW, winner was picked using random.org )

I have been trying to add a progress bar on the page so that my word count is shown for each new book I am working on.  Problem is that HTML and codes seem to be outside my grasp of understanding.  Therefore, I shall have to research and figure it out before I throw my laptop across the room.

As of right now I am a little over 9200 words into book two of my "Moonlight Lovers" series.  That might change so don't quote me yet!

As soon as that is done I need to dive into book three! The plan is to have them release one month after another.  Of course I'll make sure to update as soon as I get release dates.

Next post I'll post some of my favorites songs to listen to while writing.

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

M.

1 comments:

The Blogger said...

Yay Peggy! (sad I didn't win *G* but oh wellz)

Can't wait to learn more about the books. You know I am behind you 100% I know they will be great.

Post a Comment