Wednesday, January 2, 2013

13 is my lucky number!

I'm sure you didn't know this, but 13 really is my lucky number.  It's typically unlucky for most but I'm a little out there so it works for me.  Oh yeah....

Happy New Year!!!!!

Did everyone kiss 2012 away and embrace 2013 like I did?  I was so excited for the new year that I stayed up until 6am!

2013 is going to be a big year for me.  I feel it deep in my soul.  What about you? Never one to make resolutions per say, I have decided to take better care of myself.  With all the big plans I have I thought being better conditioned would be beneficial.

Oh oh, did I mention that I am going to San Diego Comic Con!?!?!?!  Because my best friend and I are going! Can you tell I am excited?!?!?! Cause I AM!

What are you doing this new year?


0 comments:

Post a Comment